Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

A teacher at my school did a really cute Thanksgiving turkey project. I decided to do it with the girls and their friends yesterday. I must admit that the ones done at my school were more professionally looking, but I think Michelle, Ella, Bryce, Sylas and Kodi did a nice job.



We had to improvise a little. I thought I had brown construction paper, but I didn't. So they had to color the construction paper brown (or blue, as Brycie did, or multi-colored like Michelle). I didn't have a pattern for the turkey's head and my hand drawn ones didn't look very much like a turkey's head. (Sylas informed me that it looked more like "that red thing they have" --the waddle). But the kids had fun and each of their turkeys has personality!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute project! if you ever get a copy of the blackline could you please give me a copy too! I'm always looking for fun projects to do with the kids!

    Also, I'm looking for cute Christmas stuff. Got any ideas? You would think that I'd have a million christmas things, but I don't! I think it's one of the hardest months to plan for!

    ReplyDelete