Thursday, July 3, 2008

lunch

Today I went to lunch with the other 2 third grade teachers from my school, Liz and Brenda. We have worked together for the past 3 years and have been a great team. We've become good friends. Brenda has a daughter that is one week older than Ella. Liz is an amazing athlete; last fall she ran a 100 mile race and came in first for the women. They are great teachers and have become my good friends. Liz is leaving us though. She will spend the next year teaching at a bilingual school in Costa Rica. She leaves in a week. So we got together and talked and had a nice time. I brought the girls (and Lily, who I'm babysitting) and they adore Liz and Brenda. We will really miss Liz.


We went to The Lazy Dog Pizzeria. Liz's brother owns it, and the food is delicious! If you are ever downtown, you should check it out. It is at 317 S. Main Street. You can check out their menu at http://www.lazydogpizzeria.com/ . The pizza was delicious. Michelle ate 1/2 of a personal size pizza by herself, and she's not a big eater.

2 comments:

  1. fun day! Sad that your friend is leaving.
    I will have to try out that pizza place some time. I never met a slice I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete