Tuesday, July 1, 2008

quote of the day

Today, after our edible art class, Michelle asked how many kids another family in our class had. I said 4. She counted, 2 girls, 2 boys, yep that's four.

I asked how many kids we'll have after the baby is born and she immediately said three. Ten second pause, then Michelle says, "If we had a thousand kids, that would be a whole lot of problems." Pause. "It would be problems to take care of them and problems to put them in the car and problems to feed them." I laughed and had to agree. A thousand kids would be a whole lot of problems! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Aren't you glad you don't have a thousand kids :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am laughing so hard right now!!! And that girl is right! There would be SO MANY problems. More than I could handle, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete