Friday, July 25, 2008

sweet husband

As a special treat Wednesday, Alfredo decided to stop by the French bakery The Gourmandise (spelling?) on his way home from work. They have yummy (but expensive) pastries and desserts. He bought his favorite and then 3 things for me. Yum! They were all delicious.
This is my favorite. I'm not sure what it's called but it's like a mini-pie. It has a crust and then a vanilla pudding and then fresh raspberries on top. Yum! I love it.


There was also a chocolate raspberry brownie, his cake (top right... don't know what it is) and a rolled cookie-like thing. I probably didn't make them sound that appetizing, but they are yummy. And quite rich. I didn't finish them until today (although I ate the raspberry one right away!). From time to time he'll surprise me with flowers or treats or a small gift just because, without their being any ocassion. Thank you Alfredo! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet guy!!! I am getting hungry just looking at the pictures!!!

    For some reason I am behind on blogs:) But thanks for thanking me on your blog...it was sooo fun having the girls over to play!!! We would love to have them over again soon!!!

    I hope that Ella won't be scared of the the strangers that come to my house, hopefully she will still want to come over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! There isn't much better than some yummy treats from a bakery. MMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE the fresh raspberries!!! Mmmmmm.... That was very sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete