Sunday, August 30, 2009

Don't turn your back on her!

My sweet baby girl is now totally mobile and gets into everything...Here are just a few examples. These were all taken about 3 weeks ago, in 2 days.




Other favorite ways to make messes:
unroll the toilet paper roll
pull all the kitchen towels out of the drawer
knock the DVDs off the shelf (almost daily)
pull all the bottles and sippy cups out of their holder
find chocolate and smear it on hands, face and anything she touches

It's a good thing she is cute! And most of the time I figure, if it doesn't kill her, it will make her stronger. Right? Right?! But she definitely got a bath and scrubbing down after splashing in the toilet. And we try (TRY being the key word here...I do have 2 other kids) to keep the bathroom door closed now.

6 comments:

  1. o yes! She is at THAT age! But... just look at the way her eyes shine as she's splashing in the toilet! She was SO PROUD of that lil' accomplishment! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly girl! When Supe was that age she would climb on my kitchen counters and "help" me put away dishes. Only problem is, most of the time, I wasn't in there to help her! Sneaky little girls!

    As for the toilet, at least you're teaching her early about cleaning! hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember those days! Braeden was so bad and would actually scoop up the toilet water with his hand and try to drink it! That's why we eventually got a toilet lock, toilet paper lock and baby lock on the door to it among most of the other doors in the house-front, pantry, game closet, etc. He's still mischievous at times but luckily has outgrown most of it two years later! Although he still made a toilet paper mess last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't dare put a toilet lock or door lock because my other kids couldn't get in easily. And Ella tends to hold it until she really needs to go bad and then she'd have a lot of accidents. But I can see why people would use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not saying you need to do it but the ones I used Cameron can open and close easily and quickly but Braeden can't. They're very fast to undo. So if you ever get desperate let me know. :) Braeden however was much more determined than other children and never gave up. He's always a few steps ahead of me. Your daughter seems much more mellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Kirkland wipees are great. If I was her- I'd want to tear them all out too.

    Very cute little troublemaker!

    ReplyDelete