Saturday, August 29, 2009

Provo Canyon...Shadow Shot Sunday

It's my first time participating in Shadow Shot Sunday, but I decided to play this week with a few photos I took last weekend when we went up Provo Canyon.

Michelle is a great helper and loves to push her baby sister in the stroller.
Here I am, with baby in one arm and camera in other. I almost always have my arms full with 3 kids and their paraphernalia.

And one more of Michelle pushing Gabrielle across a bridge.
If you want to play Shadow Shot Sunday, check out Hey Harriet's website. Or just go there to see some amazing photos. It's a great site!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the fun! And these are marvelous shadow shots! I can so relate -- I have four, all grown now, but I do remember the arm fulls!

    Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful shadows! Full arms are a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck doesn't appreciate how banged up our camera has gotten, but that is the EXACT reason--I've got my arms FULL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful figure shadows! And love the added panel shadows in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slogging through shadows,
    making my way toward the light—
    blessed by the journey.

    My Shadow Shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the wonderful world of shadows! This is a lovely selection you've shared! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun shadows! We love the last shot - it looks as if she is walking the stroller on top of that fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! What a good helper Michelle is!
    I was just about to say what sylvia said...about full arms. I totally remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great photos -- and the last one is my absolute favorite! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! YOU participated! Now you are SO HOOKED! CUTE shadows... love the one of you holding Gabbie! :)

    ReplyDelete