Thursday, May 29, 2008

curlicue

Both of my sisters have very naturally curly hair. This pic is of my sister Suzy (with Michelle at about 9 months old, I think) and the curls are all natural. I'm jealous. I have naturally wavy hair but not curls. Both of my girls have some curl in their hair. Not as much as my sisters, but hopefully a little more than mine. On Wednesday, Ella's hair just curled into this beautiful ringlet all by itself after her bath and I just had to snap a couple of pictures.

We'll see how much curl their hair has as they get older. When Michelle had long hair, she had a lot of curl, but when it was cut short, it seems to have almost no curl. I don't know if the curl would return if she grew it long again or not. But I do like the short hair better, even without her curls.

1 comment:

  1. I've mentioned before how I just LOVE Ella's hair. Its so cute and soft with the curls! :)

    ReplyDelete