Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ella's addiction

My 3 year old is addicted to gum. It doesn't matter where I hide it, she can find it. I probably shouldn't keep any in the house. She's getting better about throwing it in the garbage when she is through chewing it, but she still swallows it sometimes (probably more often than is good for her).
Well, I had some bubble tape that I will dispense small pieces of to the girls. Yesterday she found it and I walked in the living room and saw her chewing the hugest piece of gum ever. It was probably the equivalent of 2 or 3 pieces of bubble gum.

Look at the size of that thing!





2 comments:

  1. Ewww. That is one thing that freaks me out. I am such a mean person, but I don't let the kids have gum. I have a hard time at Halloween getting rid of it without Kate getting upset, but I have such a fear of it getting stuck in something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you captured her pulling it apart and getting sticky!

    ReplyDelete