Thursday, May 29, 2008

I can still eat sugar!

Well, as I mentioned, I took the four hour glucose test last Friday. My nurse called Tuesday and left a message saying it came back just fine. I went to the doctor today and they said that I aced the glucose test and I don't need to worry. Hooray. I think, aside from my sugar addiction, that I'm a pretty healthy eater, but I'm glad I don't have to go on a strict diet or take my blood sugar level daily or anything.

And, I'm back to feeling good. I think I must have had a virus over the weekend, because I was so nauseated and had diarrhea (sorry, probably too much info) and felt lousy. I thought maybe it was the iron, but I went 3 days without taking it and still felt lousy. And then yesterday, I suddenly felt better. (Although poor Michelle seems to have a mild case of whatever I had and she felt terrible on Wednesday. Poor kiddo. She took a nap and then just laid on the couch or in my bed from about 5 PM on, until she fell asleep for the night. She seemed to feel a lot better today).

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats. I'm glad you can still be a junk food junkie with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your test came out just fine. Sorry you've been under the weather. Ty still isn't feeling all that great either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's going around! Ashley hasn't been feeling well for about the last 3 or 4 days!
    Good thing you can eat sugar though! I don't know where I'ld be without it!

    ReplyDelete