Wednesday, May 7, 2008

pregnant preschoolers



I have two preschoolers who are pretty interested in pregnancy. (Ella starts preschool in one month, so I guess I can consider her a preschooler now.)
Anyway, Michelle has put balloons under her shirt a couple times this week and shown me her pregnant belly.
Ella goes around sticking her belly out as far as she can. Then she'll say, "ooh, my baby's kicking." "My baby is getting bigger but she's not ready to come out yet." and other comments about the baby in her tummy. (take a close look and you can see Michelle's cute dimple in the first picture.)

3 comments:

  1. They are so funny! It sure was a lot of fun having them over today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Ella is so fun to have in nursery. She gets so confused though when I tell my Ella to stop doing something. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is funny, sheena. she tells me all about her "teachers". she loves nursery even though sometimes she is reluctant to come in.

    ReplyDelete