Sunday, May 18, 2008

random stuff


here is a shot of my 28 week belly. It's not a great pic of me, so just don't look too close.
does anybody need a twin mattress? We have one we're getting rid of. I'll warn you that it is just foam and not that great. but anyone who wants it can have it.
also we have a queen size bed that we are getting rid of. (carin, if there's anyone in the ward in need of one, let me know?) i've never slept in it, so i really can't vouch for it's quality but it is a complete bed... mattress, box springs and frame (no headboard or anything). again anyone who wants it can have it.
also, a relative of the Bankheads is trying to put herself through college. she is selling cutco knives. she gets paid just to do the presentation whether you buy anything or not. (I have Cutco knives and I can vouch that they are great!!!) she really doesn't pressure you to buy anything. it takes about 45 minutes for the presentation. if anyone is willing to listen to her presentation, let me know and i'll have her call you. (I know I"ve already asked several of you. thanks! :))

4 comments:

  1. I don't know of anyone off hand in need of beds, but I'm asking around. Thanks for checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty exciting that your pregnancy is going so quickly for you!!!!

    That gal was supposed to call me about her presentation, but I never did hear from her.

    I am sooo glad that Ella is doing so well:)

    Our kids are LOVING the warm weather too!!!
    I hope that your test goes okay, that doesn't sound like any fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's surprising that she didn't call you aly. she called me right away and has called a couple times to see if i had names for her.

    ReplyDelete